Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom

Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Nov - 16:19

"O-okay hold-on!"

She takes her light out of her head to be able to hit the switch and turn it on, aiming at Toad

"I can see you!!" She said, aiming it on Toad, then, she can see the amp getting closer to him.

"O-oh and I can see him as well! C-come here Toad!!" She search in her backpack and found a rope and makes it hang it from where she is "I found a rope, come here!!"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

Star Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 3:24

-"WAT?! How come this thing is following us?!!"

He jumped back on his squealing feet, raised his arms toward him and ran away, guided by Toadette's light. He jumped and grabbed the rope, closing his eyes in the panick.

-"Did-did I make it? Toadette?! Did I grab the right thing?"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

Star Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 18:28

"Yay you did!!"

She said happily before pulling the rope to get Toad into her hideout. When Toad was here,she close the light to be sure amp can't see where they are and hugs him, happy to see him in safety.

"Haha Toad!! Im so glad that you are okay!!"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 20:54

Toad chuckled and hugged her back. He was reassured to feel her against him but couldn't help to panick again as soon as she turned the light off, tightening his grip and holding her very tight.

-"Oh n-no, do you have to turn this light off again? How will we know where we have to go now?

Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 Toadsc10
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 21:28

"Don't worry about that!" She said while hugging him softly to make him feel better. "I can see that he's going away! We will be able to continue, it worked!"

She was pretty happy to see the plan worked but then, she looks back at where they were going at the start. It was still shining!! Maybe there was more there?

"Tell me when you are ready to go captain!" She said in a calm manner, getting back into that hug, she was enjoying it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 22:20

He felt a bit better thanks to the hug and also because he heard than she was going to put the light again. He nodded with a smile, still holding her.

-"Alright, but remember today, you are the captain! And I trust you!"

He put his hand on his temple, like a military, showing he was ready to follow the order. He was just hoping inside of him that the other light was not another AMP.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Nov - 22:41

"Aww really?" She said happily, blushing a bit.

"But Im not a real captain without my CAPTAIN TOAD!"

She finished with a second hug before getting ready to slide down the rope,she put her light on and put her on her head before she takes the rope tightly and slide to the floor, the amp was nowhere to be found. Then, she looked at Toad.

"Your turn now! Don't worry the rope is firmly fixed!" She said without any doubt, she checked the rope multiple time already.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Nov - 2:56

He  slightly blushed, she was sweet to try to put some confidence back in him. He stared at her eyes with very touched emotions.

-"Aaooh... You are so cute Toadette."

He took her in his arms again. He couldn't stop hugging her! But he had too,  as she  needed to slide down. He looked down at her with attention and smiled when she was on the floor, safe. He waved at her with a smile and grabbed the rope.

-"Okay!! Here we go captain me! Woohoo!"

Weeee! He slid down to her and landed on his  bouncy butt with a giggle. He was laughing, rubbing his bum.

"Ouch hehehe!!! That was funny!!!"

He was better now the amp was far. He opened his eyes a saw the light closer than before. It was remaining still and blue, so definitely not an amp.
The light back on Toadette's head, his motivation was back too. He took her hand and ran with her toward the light.

"Let's go let's go let's go!!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Nov - 23:50

Toadette looked carefully at Toad to be sure he's okay and aiming the light at him to be sure he knows where he's going. She was pretty surprised at the landing.

"Ohw hehe I hope you are okay anyway!"

She walks closer to him, she wanted to help him to pick himself up but he didn't needed it, that was a good sign it didn't hurt! Toadette taken Toad's hand at the same time he did, ready to run with him toward the light!

"Yeah, yeah! Let's go!!"

The two looked pretty excited seeing how fast they were runing to it! When they came closer, Toadette's eyes started to shine! She was right, there was some gems on the floor and maybe more in the ground!

"Oh wow they are beautiful!! The princess will be so happy!!" She said, looking at the pretty blue gems.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Nov - 16:06

Keeping Toadette close to him, because he needed her light but mainly because he enjoyed her near him, Toad trotted toward the light they were staring at. It was become bluer and bluer as they got close to it. Now that was sure, it was definitely blue gems! Toad's jaw dropped, impressed by the beauty of them. He turned his head and looked at Toadette. The blue light was reflecting on her smiling face, making her look even prettier, he blushed a bit and looked back at the gems.

-"Ahum! Shall we pick them up? Maybe we shouldn't be too greedy and only take a few, in case something was protecting them you know."
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Nov - 17:58

"Oh nice idea you have!"

She said happily, smiling to Toad really enjoying the idea. Toadette doesn't like to harm innocent persons even indirectly so it's natural she approves. But she started to have another one as well.

"Wait! Maybe I can ask that protector?" She continued. Without waiting an answer, she put her hand around her mouth to shout her request.

"CAN WE GET SOME OF YOUR GEMS PLEAAAASE?!"

Her voice resounded in the whole cave without any answer, she looks at Toad happily and ask him.

"So.. What do you think? It's a yes, right?"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Nov - 21:48

Toad looked around him when she shouted. It really seemed like they were alone here. He then looked at her with a smile and shrugged.

-"I suppose so!! As we say, "silence is tantamount to consent" !  He he he..."

He closed his eyes with a little giggle, and happily trotted to the gems.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov - 1:39

Toadette answered to him with a smile and slightly blushed when he giggled, he looks so cute when he laughs... Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 1673654143 But she takes her mind back to the adventure and follow Toad and crouch (As much as a mushroom can at least) and takes some gems to her backpack.

"Im sure the princess will love thoses!" She said looking happily at Toad while taking the gems, she didnt take much, something around 3 to be sure to not take too much.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov - 2:34

He walked next to her and "crouched" too, trying to gather a few gems. His hand slighty touched Toadette's one, which made him blush and shiver a bit. He giggled nervously and put a few gems in his backpack too. He stood up proudly, ready to go. He smiled thinking of the princess, she was going to be happy and proud of her Toadies! The bag was quite full and heavy and he nearly fell on his back.

"Wooops he he I'm ready to go captain!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov - 0:27

She blushed as well when she felt Toad's hand, even if it does only touched slightly her hand. When Toad almost fall on his back, she put her hand on her mouth in shock but put her hands together close to her chest just after, feeling reassured

"Oh, be careful Toady! Im ready too!" She said, trying to lift her backpack as well, her one was pretty heavy too even if she put slightly less gems than him so he was slightly lighter. She was lifting it more carefully and when she was ready, she looks at Toad with a wide smile, blushing a bit and kinda shyly putting her open hand close to him to offer him to take it to go outside the cave with her.

"Let's go Captain!"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov - 20:32

Toad gave her a big smile and happily took her hand. They slowly started to walk off the cave, as the backpacks were slowing them down a bit. The AMP was far now, he didn't care about them any more, so they managed to make their way out quite easily. As they walked out of the cave, he blinked a bit seeing the day light, it was quite powerful compared to the dark his eyes got used too! He then smiled to Toadette and turned her light off.

"He he I don't think we need that anymore!! I so can't wait to show the gems to the princes!!"

He was all excited and tried to jump but his bag was to heavy so his feet didn't leave the floor.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov - 21:24

The light of the day also dazzled Toadette but after multiple blinks, she got used to it. Then, she smiled back to Toad and was pleased that Toad put her light off. Honestly, she almost forgot it was on since she started to get used to it!

"Thank you Toad! I also can't wait, Im sure she will proud of us!!"

She laughs a bit at Toad's attempt to jump while putting her hand close to her mouth as she laughed. After her laugh, she feel a little feel in her stomach and put her other hand on it, she was getting hungry. She looks around her and spot a little pretty spot close to her surronded by colorful flowers, it would be a perfect place to eat!

"Uhm, Captain.. What do you think about an lunch break?" She ask Toad in her usual happy tone.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov - 22:27

"Oooh he he he I have to admit I forgot about the sandwiches!!! But yeaaah!"

He said, rubbing his head a bit embarrassed. He completely forgot about the food, and he was now hoping the sandwiches were not crushed under the gems... The princess would be a bit vexed if she learned that! He walked toward the flowers spot a bit nervous and put his bag on the floor. He opened it and took the gems out carefuly, finally reaching the sandwich. It was a bit squashed but not too much. He sighed reassured, and smiled. He put the gems back in the bag and sat against it, opening his sandwich while looking at Toadette.

"How about yours?!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov - 22:44

"Teehee! Well, it's okay since I remembered it for you captain!"

She answered cheerfully to make him feel better. She followed him in a happy manner and put her bag to the floor as well, she wasn't worried about her sandwich since she has put her sandwich to the side so he wouldn't be crushed. She taken her sandwich and look at Toad and smile while opening it as well. She answered him, looking a little confused.

"Well, I didn't tasted it yet.. You did?"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov - 22:58

He looked at her with attention and was a bit ashamed when he saw she actually thought about putting her sandwich on the side. She was more organised than him for sure. He laughed a bit nervously.

"Well he he I haven't tried yet, I was waiting for you! I just wondered if yours would be in a better condition than mine. And it is!"

He raised his half crushed sandwich with a blush and started to eat it. Mmh! At least the shape didn't change the taste! The bread was very soft and the vegetables inside were so fresh! He looked content.

"Mmh!"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov - 23:07

"Oh.." She said, looking at her sandwich then Toad's one. "Well, look like you're right about that! Haha!"

Toadette bite her sandwich as well, the sandwich was no different to Toad's one and she loved it as well, she was eating it with pleasure, we could see it! The Princess Peach knows how to make good sandwiches it seems! "Mmh, delicious!" She said before taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov - 23:24

He was happy she enjoyed her meal, even if he hadn't cooked it. He finished his sandwich and stood up, shaking his body to get rid of the crumbs and sat down again next to Toadette, waiting for her. He ate very quickly for someone who wasn't hungry.

"Do you wanna go back to the castle now? Or did you want to put some gems in your house first?"
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov - 23:35

Toadette was taking more time than Toad for eating her sandwich, still enjoying it as well. She didn't noticed Toad at first and only noticed it when he started talking, smiled as soon as she has seen Toad close to her. She finish her sandwich since it was almost done and look at Toad to answer to him, she didn't shake because she has been careful to not make any crumb fall.

"Uhm.. You think I still could?" She said blushing a bit, happy for the attention of Toad for thinking about this detail.
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov - 3:36

"Yeah!! I thought that would be a good idea because first, your house is closer than the castle and you bag would be lighter quicker! Also maybe the princess will be less vexed if you give all the gems you have on you!! And you can keep the ones hidden in your house just before! Get it?"

He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Toadette

Pink Mushroom

Pink Mushroom
Toadette

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov - 20:14

"Well.. Okay then, let's go to my house first!"

She answered happily with an smile of her own and closing her eyes in an happy fashion. Hearing Toad makes her less worried about taking gems for herself. I mean, she doesn't like to steal even if it's not really "stealing" but anyway she was starting to feel like Peach wouldn't be mad about it anyway. She pick up the package of her sandwich and put it back in her bag (she doesn't want to pollute at all) and stood up.

"I am ready to go, Toady!"
Back to top Go down
Toad and Peach
Ice Flower
Ice Flower
Toad and Peach

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Nov - 22:21

He looked at her with a smile and tilted his head.

"You will probably be more comfortable without this as well... Hehe!"

He giggled, while gently removing the light from her head. He put it back in his bag and got ready to go too. He came back next to her and naturally took her hand again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!   Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toad & Toadette's Amazing Adventure !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next