Super Mario Land RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peach

Mushroom Kingdom Princess

Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016   Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016 - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 4:25

We'd probably get Daisy in platformers and other games if she makes it into Smash Bros... Super Princess Peach 2 with Daisy as Peach's sidekick would be nice too.

The graphics are pretty good. One thing that bothers me is Sonic's mouth. Most games and artwork have Sonic's mouth drawn to the side but in the Olympic series and in Super Smash Bros. Brawl his mouth is right below his noise like a human. The gator's name is Vector the Crocodile, he was first in Knuckles' Chaotix back in 1995. (I'm a Sonic nerd)

True XD
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

Star Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016   Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016 - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 4:32

The mouth doesn't bother me as much at the arms changing colours in Sonic Boom! And Knuckles becoming dumb and muscled Neutral
Details we notice Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016 - Page 2 2049012533 and Daisy's eyes don't move, same in mario strickers supercharged. She doesn't even blink, and just looks straight in front of her with eyes wide open. Looks like she's being on drugs, I hate it xD
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

Star Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016   Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016 - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 4:41

I guess I shouldn't say the mouth bothers me, but it looks weird when comparing that to other Sonic games. Sonic having blue arms did bother me at first but I got over it, same with Knuckles in Sonic Boom.

She doesn't blink in those games? I don't use Daisy that much in the Mario & Sonic games (I usually pick a Sonic character) and I haven't played Mario Strikers Charged in a while. Poor Daisy XD
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016   Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016 - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 5:33

Yes! It's so weird, looks like they rushed her. Even in the first one she used to blink more!

Look that blank scary face xD

I love how she puts her finger on her hot bum though. Cool
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016   Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016 - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 5:43

I never really payed attention to that kind of stuff. Daisy is awesome in the Strikers games though, she shines best in those games. Plus her theme in the game is great too. If they made a new one Rosalina would steal the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016   Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016 - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 5:57

She would be even more pissed and rude and believe me, you wouldn't want to see that Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016   Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016 - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 6:04

Her teammates would probably be even more scared of her than they were in Strikers Charged when she would get angry. Peach would probably question why she is friends with Daisy in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Daisy

Sarasaland Princess

Sarasaland Princess
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016   Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016 - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 6:11

So this game would end up being a big drama game where friends start to hate each other. Why not!
Back to top Go down
Peach

Peach

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016   Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016 - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Nov - 6:14

I was joking. Wink But anyway, I wouldn't want Rosalina in a Strikers game. Peach and Daisy's outfits were already a bit too revealing... fanboys would drool over Rosalina getting that treatment like they did with the tennis dress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016   Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mario & Sonic Olympics 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2